Our popular AdjustaStairs in aluminum is seen on worksites all across America, used in many different industries and applications. For contractors who work in electrically-live environments, this product is also available in non-conductive material – AdjustaStairs portable stairs in fiberglass.
At 1' 11" in width, these stairs come in many sizes, with adjustment ranges from 2'11"- 4'7" to 3'3"- 4'11" and an impressive weight rating of 661lb, so you can confidently use these stairs with tools and supplies in hand.
Use these portable stairs for –
- - Working around electric train lines.
- - Any major electrical project.
- - Floor-to-floor access in construction sites where live electricity is present.
- - Carrying out maintenance work around electrically-powered machinery.
- - Any electrically-live work environment.